Tonight, I saw the best movie I have ever seen: Celine and Julie Go Boating. Whether my extreme love for the movie has anything to do with my affection for Juliet Berto, I cannot tell. Still, the experience was utterly transcendental. Words cannot describe the sensation that swept over me during the wedding ring sequence. I felt like a whole person. For a moment, I thought that I wouldn't need anyone else in my life anymore.
When the movie ended, I was all ready to watch it over again, right at that spot and moment. Perhaps I will see the movie again tomorrow.
I don't need to find someone to share my happiness anymore. I'll take it all by myself.
2 comments:
Haha, Frank. Sounds like you're living a happy little tragedy. Set your sight on the LIVE ones, eh? Better odds of success that way. ;)
I have to say, though, when I first watched Celine et Julie.., I thought that Juliet Berto was one of the most goofy-beautiful women I'd ever seen. I was gonna tell you this on Sunday, but I didn't want to add to your state of extreme excitement, haha. She's all yours now~ =P
Goofy-beautiful! Exactly! I been reading comments online describing Juliet Berto as the best actress in the history of cinema. Of course, I am inclined to agree due to my overwhelming love for her... even though I think she's just been playing herself.
I am counting the days before the DVD arrives in my mailbox!!!
Post a Comment