Monday, April 25, 2011

coffee on rice

A few days ago, I made coffee from my glass teapot. Not ever having made drip coffee at home before, I eagerly poured water into the teapot strainer, only to witness a flood. Remembering that there was probably a reason for some coffee to be called drip coffee, I decided to pour water slowly, allowing coffee to drip through. Eventually, I was quite satisfied that I actually had coffee to drink. Since all I had was vanilla rice milk, I put that into my coffee. I suppose rather than having café au lait, I had café au riz.

The day before, I went on an unplanned and exciting shopping trip with my friend. At last, I bought myself a new pair of jeans, many thanks to her recommendation. It's always a treat to go shopping with her, a woman of great taste and unadulterated attention to beautiful details.

No comments: